Friday, November 14, 2008

MIT: Carbon Trading is economically viable

According to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology:

Researchers at MIT's Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research have produced a report concerning key design issues of proposed "cap-and-trade" programs that are under consideration in the United States as a way of curbing greenhouse gas emissions. The first contribution of the three-part study found that, based on an examination of the European Union's system and of similar U.S. programs for other emissions, such a program can indeed be effective in reducing emissions without having a significant economic impact.
MIT analysis shows how cap-and-trade plans can cut greenhouse emissions
This is presumably just another load of left-wing fantasy.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Once I played Aion, I did not know how to get strong, someone told me that you must have aion kina. He gave me some aion online kina, he said that I could buy aion kina, but I did not have money, then I played it all my spare time. From then on, I got some aion gold, if I did not continue to play it, I can sell cheap aion kina to anyone who want.

Back to Top