Sunday, September 14, 2008

Voices without Votes: Middle East Bloggers Remember 9/11

A post from Voices without Votes which was taken up by the Huffington Post:

Middle East Bloggers Remember 9/11

Today marks the seventh anniversary of the September 11 attacks on the US, a pivotal day in history and a day which brought about so much heartbreak and destruction not only in the U.S. but around the world. Bloggers from the Middle East reflect on the disaster.

For more, please click either of the links.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Once I played AOC, I did not know how to get strong, someone told me that you must have aoc gold.He gave me some conan gold, he said that I could buy age of conan gold, but I did not have money, then I played it all my spare time. From then on, I got some cheap aoc gold, if I did not continue to play it, I can sell aoc money to anyone who want.

Back to Top