Monday, October 6, 2008

U.S Election: States in play



Another useful link for those following the U.S. election numbers:

The New York Times Electoral Map has the latest State polling for the Presidential candidates. It includes:

* recent polling with source
* previous election results
* current government data
* no. of electoral college votes
There are also State Profiles.

The predominance of red on the map at present shows that McCain enjoys the support of more acres than voters.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

9Dragons is a very good game. Through buying 9Dragons gold, I find fun in it. I am so glad that I can earn a lot of 9 Dragons gold. 9Dragons cater to the taste of young people. With cheap 9Dragons gold, you can get everything you want in this game. So I like to buy 9 Dragons gold. For me 9Dragons money is not just a simple thing.

Back to Top